Five Fun Facts About Your Fellow Faculty
Welcome to Your Center for Teaching Excellence Spring 2018 Faculty Spotlight Committee Project:
This weekly blog post highlights a randomly selected faculty member and his or her interests, accomplishments and personality. Be sure to read through to the end, as we’ve also asked each faculty member to share a Professional Goal so we can increase collaboration on projects across the college. Also if you would like to be highlighted, please email the CTE: email@example.com.
1. What do you value most in your friends? Honesty
2. What profession other than your own would you most like to attempt? Medical surgeon
3. Which talent would you most like to have? Basketball
4. What is your motto? “Live and Let Live”
5. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Becoming a full time faculty member!
What specific Professional Interest or Goal do you have?
Bringing guest speakers from industry into my class.
Note: This idea builds on one from Barbara Kennedy, CTE Founding Director, and the questions are developed from The Proust Questionnaire, “a parlor game popularized (though not devised) by Marcel Proust, the French essayist and novelist, who believed that, in answering these questions, an individual reveals his or her true nature” along with questions from the television show “Inside the Actor’s Studio.”