Five Fun Facts About Your Fellow Faculty
Welcome to Your Center for Teaching Excellence Spring 2018 Faculty Spotlight Committee Project:
This weekly blog post highlights a randomly selected faculty member and his or her interests, accomplishments and personality. Be sure to read through to the end, as we’ve also asked each faculty member to share a Professional Goal so we can increase collaboration on projects across the college. Also if you would like to be highlighted, please email the CTE: email@example.com.
Health Science, Cocoa
1. What do you most value in your friends? Compassion and Understanding
2. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Zoo Keeper
3. What talent would you most like to have? To be able to sing
4. What is your motto? Everything happens for a reason
5. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Professional growth each year
“What specific Professional Interest or Goal do you have?
Health promotion resources and tools for the well-being of our college students