Five Fun Facts About Your Fellow Faculty
Welcome to Your Center for Teaching Excellence Spring 2018 Faculty Spotlight Committee Project:
This weekly blog post highlights a randomly selected faculty member and his or her interests, accomplishments and personality. Be sure to read through to the end, as we’ve also asked each faculty member to share a Professional Goal so we can increase collaboration on projects across the college. Also if you would like to be highlighted, please email the CTE: email@example.com.
1. What is your Favorite Word? Fiddlefart
2. What do you most value in your friends? Loyalty
3. Which talent would you most like to have? Invisibility
4. What do you consider your greatest achievement?Receiving my PhD
5. What is your most treasured possession? Silver Medal from Women’s USA Basketball from the 1973 World University Games in Moscow, Russia
“What specific Professional Interest or Goal do you have?
My goal has always been the success of my students. I like to try new things to make this happen.