Five Fun Facts About Your Fellow Faculty
Welcome to Your Center for Teaching Excellence Spring 2018 Faculty Spotlight Committee Project:
This weekly blog post highlights a randomly selected faculty member and his or her interests, accomplishments and personality. Be sure to read through to the end, as we’ve also asked each faculty member to share a Professional Goal so we can increase collaboration on projects across the college. Also if you would like to be highlighted, please email the CTE: email@example.com.
- What do you most value in your friends? Their support and humor
- Who is your hero in real life? My husband Jack for beating cancer!
- What profession other than your own would you most like to attempt? Environmental Law
- Which living person do you most admire? Pope Francis
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? Raising my boys to be wonderful men.
“What specific Professional Interest or Goal do you have?
Working in the environment to help Brevard County Wildlife Conservation